Beyond porting the blower itself we do a CNC porting treatment on the stock LSA snout as well bringing the snout air intake opening to the point of seamlessly accepting a 102mm/103mm throttle body.
Our process for the blower porting includes:
- LSA supercharger tear-down
- Strip LSA supercharger of all bearings
- Inspect bearings and blower case for flaws
- CNC port the blower and CNC port the LSA snout
- Perform manual ported LSA blower finish cleanup
- Bathe LSA supercharger and snout in our Aqueous parts washer
- Install new case and snout bearings
- Install customers hub and pulley (or a new LSA pulley and hub can be purchased)
- Fill rotor pack with new Eaton fluid
- Install new manifold gaskets for a secure fit to your cylinder heads
If you choose the option to include shipping box we will use a box shipping container to ensure the safe delivery of your freshly ported and rebuilt blower.
Optional Shipping Box and Shipping Service (US Customers Only): If you choose to add the shipping box with shipping service, we will include the following to ensure the safe delivery of your freshly ported and rebuilt blower.
- Cost of shipping the empty box to you
- Prepaid shipping label and pre-molded poly foam for you to safely and conveniently send your blower to us
- Cost of shipping back our empty box after you have received your blower