The CWA400 is the next development stage of the very successful principle the CWA200 used (a brushless and fully canned motor for instance). This pump is supplying more than double the hydraulic performance at nearly the same dimensions. Suitable mainly for engine cooling in combustion engine vehicles.
- Name: "Pierburg CWA400"
- Operation voltage: 8-16 volts
- Weight: approx. 2.15 kg
- Current consumption: 35.5A (36.3A max.)/ (approx. 0.2mA in standby mode)
- Nominal diff. pressure: 0.85 bar *
- Flow rate: approx. 150l/min @ 0.85bar / 220l/min @ 0.55bar
- Speed: approx. 5900 rpm
- Temperature range: -40°C – 128°C (water) / -40°C – 140°C (ambient)
- Protection: IP67
BMW: 11517604027 / 11518625097 / 11518635089