The LT4 CNC street blower port is an aggressive CNC treatment on your 1.7L LT4 blower. Based on our LT4 CNC race blower port the street version is pushed as far as we can without augmenting the blower case with an epoxy or other polymer resin.
Beyond porting the blower itself we do a CNC porting treatment on the stock LT4 snout as well bringing the snout air intake opening to the point of seamlessly accepting a 102mm/103mm throttle body.
Our process for the blower porting includes:
- LT4 blower tear-down
- Strip LT4 blower of all bearings
- Inspect bearings and blower case for flaws
- CNC port the blower and CNC port the LT4 snout
- Perform manual ported LT4 blower finish cleanup
- Bathe LT4 blower and snout in our Aqueous parts washer
- Install new case and snout bearings
- Install customers hub and pulley (or a new LT4 pulley and hub can be purchased)
- Fill rotor pack with new Eaton fluid
- Install new manifold gaskets for a secure fit to your cylinder heads
Optional Shipping Box and Shipping Service(US Customers Only): If you choose to add the shipping box with shipping service, we will include the following to ensure the safe delivery of your freshly ported and rebuilt blower.
This option includes:
- Cost of shipping the empty box to you
- Prepaid shipping label and pre-molded poly foam for you to safely and conveniently send your blower to us
- Cost of shipping back our empty box after you have received your blower