LSX Supercharger Intercooler LidXCFM-10147
You save 20% ($270.05)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The LSX Lid
Our LSX supercharger lid is a single piece billet machined dual brick piece of art. The lid is a direct replacement for both the LS9 lid and LSA lid (with our LSA adapter plate). Not only does this LS9 / LSA lid bring some bling to your engine bay it has key features baked into its design for performance and usability. Additionally, it brings long needed dual-brick C6 ZR1 lid style cooling to the LSA platform.
- Bring the dual-intercooler-brick cooling power of the ZR1 to your LSA blower
- Increased internal lid volume for better airflow
- Installs like stock (see note on LSA requirements below)
- Adjusted intercooler brick stance for better supercharger outlet flow
- Compatibility with OEM sensors and gaskets
- A tune is NOT required to use this supercharger lid replacement
- Relocated IAT sensor location (closer to the brick center) for more accurate air intake temperature readings
- Two additional IAT sensor ports for additional sensor monitoring
- Twin NPT ports (providing one more than stock) positioned near the MAP sensor for simple boost/vac monitoring.
- Natural uncoated - For those of you that would like to have the lid powder coated the color of your choice after purchase.
- Natural clear anodized
- Black anodized
- NPT port plugs
- Fuel rail bolts
- XtremeCFM water inlets or a compatible aftermarket inlet set are required. The OEM manifold inlets are not compatible.
GM inlet gaskets (set of 2)
- LS9 / ZR1 style OEM bricks (stock or reinforced) or ZR1 C&R Racing intercooler bricks are required along with upper insulator gaskets.
- For LSA applications - our LSA adapter plate is required
Compatibility: LS9 / LSA with adapter plate
Inlets: LS9 style dual inlet
Color: Anodized black, anodized clear or natural uncoated
Lid Weight: 18lbs